Relapsing and remitting multiple sclerosis: Pathology of the newly forming lesion
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2003 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 458–468, April 2004
How to Cite
Barnett, M. H. and Prineas, J. W. (2004), Relapsing and remitting multiple sclerosis: Pathology of the newly forming lesion. Ann Neurol., 55: 458–468. doi: 10.1002/ana.20016
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2003
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia scholarship
- Australian Association of Neurologists/Novartis fellowship
- Nerve Research Foundation (University of Sydney)
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society (United States). Grant Number: RG 2731-A-8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.