Diffusion tensor fiber tracking shows distinct corticostriatal circuits in humans
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 522–529, April 2004
How to Cite
Lehéricy, S., Ducros, M., Van De Moortele, P.-F., Francois, C., Thivard, L., Poupon, C., Swindale, N., Ugurbil, K. and Kim, D.-S. (2004), Diffusion tensor fiber tracking shows distinct corticostriatal circuits in humans. Ann Neurol., 55: 522–529. doi: 10.1002/ana.20030
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2003
- NIH. Grant Number: BTRR P41-RR008079
- Keck Foundation
- Human Frontiers Science Program
- Inciting Joint Actions Committee. Grant Number: AC1-6503H
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.