Localization of white matter volume increase in autism and developmental language disorder
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 530–540, April 2004
How to Cite
Herbert, M. R., Ziegler, D. A., Makris, N., Filipek, P. A., Kemper, T. L., Normandin, J. J., Sanders, H. A., Kennedy, D. N. and Caviness, V. S. (2004), Localization of white matter volume increase in autism and developmental language disorder. Ann Neurol., 55: 530–540. doi: 10.1002/ana.20032
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2003
- NIH (National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke). Grant Numbers: NS 20489, NS02126, NS27950, NS34189
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: DA34189
- Cure Autism Now Foundation. Grant Numbers: NS02126, NS27950, DA09467
- Human Brain Project. Grant Number: NS34189
- Fairway Trust
- Giovanni Armenise-Harvard Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.