CYP2D6 polymorphism, pesticide exposure, and Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 430–434, March 2004
How to Cite
Elbaz, A., Levecque, C., Clavel, J., Vidal, J.-S., Richard, F., Amouyel, P., Alpérovitch, A., Chartier-Harlin, M.-C. and Tzourio, C. (2004), CYP2D6 polymorphism, pesticide exposure, and Parkinson's disease. Ann Neurol., 55: 430–434. doi: 10.1002/ana.20051
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2003
- National Institute of Health and Medical Research
- Institut Pasteur of Lille
- Agricultural Social Mutual Insurance
- French Ministry of the Environment. Grant Numbers: EN 96-DIO, EN98-30
- Ministry of Research and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.