The influence of time after stroke on brain activations during a motor task
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 829–834, June 2004
How to Cite
Ward, N. S., Brown, M. M., Thompson, A. J. and Frackowiak, R. S. J. (2004), The influence of time after stroke on brain activations during a motor task. Ann Neurol., 55: 829–834. doi: 10.1002/ana.20099
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2003
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 037830/Z/95/C/JRS/KM/JAT
- Stroke Association
- Reta Lila Weston Trust for Medical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.