Inhibition of nonsense-mediated mRNA decay rescues the phenotype in Ullrich's disease
Article first published online: 26 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 740–744, May 2004
How to Cite
Usuki, F., Yamashita, A., Higuchi, I., Ohnishi, T., Shiraishi, T., Osame, M. and Ohno, S. (2004), Inhibition of nonsense-mediated mRNA decay rescues the phenotype in Ullrich's disease. Ann Neurol., 55: 740–744. doi: 10.1002/ana.20107
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2003
- Ministry of Health Labor and Welfare. Grant Number: 11B-1
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture, Japan
- The Mitsubishio Foundation
- Japan Science and Technology Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.