L-3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase II protects in a model of Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 51–60, July 2004
How to Cite
Tieu, K., Perier, C., Vila, M., Caspersen, C., Zhang, H.-P., Teismann, P., Jackson-Lewis, V., Stern, D. M., Yan, S. D. and Przedborski, S. (2004), L-3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase II protects in a model of Parkinson's disease. Ann Neurol., 56: 51–60. doi: 10.1002/ana.20133
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2003
- NIH (National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke). Grant Numbers: NS37345, NS38586, NS42269, NS38370, NS11766-27A1, NS42855
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Numbers: AG021617-01, AG16736, AG17490, AG08702, AG16223
- US Department of Defense. Grant Numbers: DAMD 17-99-1-9471, DAMD 17-03-1-0002, DAMD 17-03-1-0428
- Parkinson's Disease Foundation
- American Parkinson Disease Association
- National Parkinson Foundation
- Lowenstein Foundation
- Lillian Goldman Charitable Trust
- MDA/Wings over Wall Street
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.