Abnormal lysosomal and ubiquitin-proteasome pathways in 19p13.3 distal myopathy
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 133–138, July 2004
How to Cite
Di Blasi, C., Moghadaszadeh, B., Ciano, C., Negri, T., Giavazzi, A., Cornelio, F., Morandi, L. and Mora, M. (2004), Abnormal lysosomal and ubiquitin-proteasome pathways in 19p13.3 distal myopathy. Ann Neurol., 56: 133–138. doi: 10.1002/ana.20158
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2004
- Italian Telethon Foundation. Grant Number: GTF02002
- European Community. Grant Number: QLRI-CT-2002-02 769
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.