Vascular endothelial growth factor prolongs survival in a transgenic mouse model of ALS
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2003 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 564–567, October 2004
How to Cite
Zheng, C., Nennesmo, I., Fadeel, B. and Henter, J.-I. (2004), Vascular endothelial growth factor prolongs survival in a transgenic mouse model of ALS. Ann Neurol., 56: 564–567. doi: 10.1002/ana.20223
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2004
- Swedish Research Council
- Swedish Society for Medical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.