Minocycline prevents cholinergic loss in a mouse model of Down's syndrome
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2003 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 675–688, November 2004
How to Cite
Hunter, C. L., Bachman, D. and Granholm, A.-C. (2004), Minocycline prevents cholinergic loss in a mouse model of Down's syndrome. Ann Neurol., 56: 675–688. doi: 10.1002/ana.20250
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2004
- United States Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: AG04418, AG12122
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.