cAMP response element-binding protein activation in ligation preconditioning in neonatal brain
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2003 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 611–623, November 2004
How to Cite
Lee, H.-T., Chang, Y.-C., Wang, L.-Y., Wang, S.-T., Huang, C.-C. and Ho, C.-J. (2004), cAMP response element-binding protein activation in ligation preconditioning in neonatal brain. Ann Neurol., 56: 611–623. doi: 10.1002/ana.20259
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2004
- Taiwan National Science Counsel. Grant Numbers: NSC: 92-2314-B-006-068, NSC: 92-2314-B-006-069
- National Health Research Institute. Grant Number: NHRI-EX92-9131NN
- Chi-Mei Medical Research Foundation
- National Cheng Kung University Hospital. Grant Number: 90-05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.