Cardiac and respiratory failure in limb-girdle muscular dystrophy 2I
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 738–741, November 2004
How to Cite
Poppe, M., Bourke, J., Eagle, M., Frosk, P., Wrogemann, K., Greenberg, C., Muntoni, F., Voit, T., Straub, V., Hilton-Jones, D., Shirodaria, C. and Bushby, K. (2004), Cardiac and respiratory failure in limb-girdle muscular dystrophy 2I. Ann Neurol., 56: 738–741. doi: 10.1002/ana.20283
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2004
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: Po 699/2-1, Str 498/3-2
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- The Muscular Dystrophy Campaign
- German ministry of education and research (Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung, Bonn, Germany
- European Neuromuscular Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.