Mutations in ZASP define a novel form of muscular dystrophy in humans
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 269–276, February 2005
How to Cite
Selcen, D. and Engel, A. G. (2005), Mutations in ZASP define a novel form of muscular dystrophy in humans. Ann Neurol., 57: 269–276. doi: 10.1002/ana.20376
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2004
- Mayo Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.