Extracellular metabolites in the cortex and hippocampus of epileptic patients
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 226–235, February 2005
How to Cite
Cavus, I., Kasoff, W. S., Cassaday, M. P., Jacob, R., Gueorguieva, R., Sherwin, R. S., Krystal, J. H., Spencer, D. D. and Abi-Saab, W. M. (2005), Extracellular metabolites in the cortex and hippocampus of epileptic patients. Ann Neurol., 57: 226–235. doi: 10.1002/ana.20380
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2004
- NIH (National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke). Grant Numbers: P01NS39092, JDRF 4-2000-422, BIRWCH 1K12DA14038-01
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Number: KO5 AA014906-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.