Interaction of α-synuclein and tau genotypes in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 439–443, March 2005
How to Cite
Mamah, C. E., Lesnick, T. G., Lincoln, S. J., Strain, K. J., de Andrade, M., Bower, J. H., Ahlskog, J. E., Rocca, W. A., Farrer, M. J. and Maraganore, D. M. (2005), Interaction of α-synuclein and tau genotypes in Parkinson's disease. Ann Neurol., 57: 439–443. doi: 10.1002/ana.20387
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2004
- NIH (National Institute on Environmental Health Sciences). Grant Number: R01 ES10751
- National Institute on Neurological Disorders and Stroke). Grant Numbers: R01 NS33978, P01 NS40256
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.