Familial Parkinson's disease: Clinical and genetic analysis of four Basque families
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 365–372, March 2005
How to Cite
Paisàn-Ruìz, C., Sàenz, A., de Munain, A. L., Martì, I., Martìnez Gil, A., Martì-Massò, J. F. and Pèrez-Tur, J. (2005), Familial Parkinson's disease: Clinical and genetic analysis of four Basque families. Ann Neurol., 57: 365–372. doi: 10.1002/ana.20391
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2004
- Fundación Ramón Areces (DI-TER Parkinson)
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnologia. Grant Number: GEN2001-5841-C06
- Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Number: GRUPOS03-015
- Spanish Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia
- Consejería de Educación y Cultura of the Gobierno Vasco
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.