The list of GENIC Investigators and their institutions is available via the Internet at http://www.ccr.jussieu.fr/GENIC/Acknowledgment.html
Intracranial arterial dolichoectasia and small-vessel disease in stroke patients
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 472–479, April 2005
How to Cite
Pico, F., Labreuche, J., Touboul, P.-J., Leys, D. and Amarenco, P. (2005), Intracranial arterial dolichoectasia and small-vessel disease in stroke patients. Ann Neurol., 57: 472–479. doi: 10.1002/ana.20423
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2004
- Fondation CNP pour la Santé
- Caisse Nationale d'Assurance Maladie des Travailleurs Salariés. Grant Number: 3AM001
- Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale (INSERM)
- Programme Hospitalier de Recherche Clinique of the French Ministry of Health. Grant Number: AOA9402
- Sanofi-Synthelabo and Bristol-Myers Squibb Laboratories
- Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris at the Clinical Investigation Centre of Saint-Antoine University Hospital
- SOS-ATTAQUE CEREBRALE Association and Assistance Publique Hôpitaux of Paris
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.