The list of GENIC Investigators and their institutions is available via the Internet at http://www.ccr.jussieu.fr/GENIC/Acknowledgment.html
Intracranial arterial dolichoectasia and small-vessel disease in stroke patients
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 472–479, April 2005
How to Cite
Pico, F., Labreuche, J., Touboul, P.-J., Leys, D. and Amarenco, P. (2005), Intracranial arterial dolichoectasia and small-vessel disease in stroke patients. Ann Neurol., 57: 472–479. doi: 10.1002/ana.20423
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2004
- Fondation CNP pour la Santé
- Caisse Nationale d'Assurance Maladie des Travailleurs Salariés. Grant Number: 3AM001
- Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale (INSERM)
- Programme Hospitalier de Recherche Clinique of the French Ministry of Health. Grant Number: AOA9402
- Sanofi-Synthelabo and Bristol-Myers Squibb Laboratories
- Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris at the Clinical Investigation Centre of Saint-Antoine University Hospital
- SOS-ATTAQUE CEREBRALE Association and Assistance Publique Hôpitaux of Paris
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.