Age at onset variance analysis in spinocerebellar ataxias: A study in a Dutch–French cohort
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 505–512, April 2005
How to Cite
van de Warrenburg, B. P. C., Hendriks, H., Dürr, A., van Zuijlen, M. C. A., Stevanin, G., Camuzat, A., Sinke, R. J., Brice, A. and Kremer, B. P. H. (2005), Age at onset variance analysis in spinocerebellar ataxias: A study in a Dutch–French cohort. Ann Neurol., 57: 505–512. doi: 10.1002/ana.20424
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2004
- University Medical Center Nijmegen. Grant Number: 97252
- VERUM Foundation
- GIS Maladies rares (SPATAX network). Grant Number: 4MR12F-A00044D5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.