Protective effects of ginseng components in a rodent model of neurodegeneration
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 642–648, May 2005
How to Cite
Lian, X.-Y., Zhang, Z. and Stringer, J. L. (2005), Protective effects of ginseng components in a rodent model of neurodegeneration. Ann Neurol., 57: 642–648. doi: 10.1002/ana.20450
- Issue online: 25 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2004
- NIH (National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke). Grant Number: NS39941
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.