Pallidal stimulation improves pantothenate kinase–associated neurodegeneration
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 738–741, May 2005
How to Cite
Castelnau, P., Cif, L., Valente, E. M., Vayssiere, N., Hemm, S., Gannau, A., DiGiorgio, A. and Coubes, P. (2005), Pallidal stimulation improves pantothenate kinase–associated neurodegeneration. Ann Neurol., 57: 738–741. doi: 10.1002/ana.20457
- Issue online: 25 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2004
- Research Unit on Movement Disorders
- Italian Ministry of Health. Grant Number: ICS160.3/RF02.160
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.