Spastic paraplegia, optic atrophy, and neuropathy is linked to chromosome 11q13
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2005
Copyright © 2003 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 730–737, May 2005
How to Cite
Macedo-Souza, L. I., Kok, F., Santos, S., Amorim, S. C., Starling, A., Nishimura, A., Lezirovitz, K., Lino, A. M. M. and Zatz, M. (2005), Spastic paraplegia, optic atrophy, and neuropathy is linked to chromosome 11q13. Ann Neurol., 57: 730–737. doi: 10.1002/ana.20478
- Issue online: 25 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2004
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP). Grant Number: 99/11151-0
- Centro de Excelência de Pesquisa Inovação e Difusão (CEPID). Grant Number: 98/14254-2
- Programa Apoio a Núcleos de Excelência
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.