Electroencephalographic response to transcranial magnetic stimulation in children: Evidence for giant inhibitory potentials
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 58–67, July 2005
How to Cite
Bender, S., Basseler, K., Sebastian, I., Resch, F., Kammer, T., Oelkers-Ax, R. and Weisbrod, M. (2005), Electroencephalographic response to transcranial magnetic stimulation in children: Evidence for giant inhibitory potentials. Ann Neurol., 58: 58–67. doi: 10.1002/ana.20521
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2004
- Medical Faculty of the University of Heidelberg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.