Amyloid-β oligomers are inefficiently measured by enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2003 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 147–150, July 2005
How to Cite
Stenh, C., Englund, H., Lord, A., Johansson, A.-S., Almeida, C. G., Gellerfors, P., Greengard, P., Gouras, G. K., Lannfelt, L. and Nilsson, L. N. G. (2005), Amyloid-β oligomers are inefficiently measured by enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay. Ann Neurol., 58: 147–150. doi: 10.1002/ana.20524
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2005
- Alzheimer Foundation
- Swedish Society for Medical Research, Hjärnfonden
- Bertil Hållstens Forskningsstiftelse
- The Swedish Research Council. Grant Numbers: 2003-5546, 2004-6203
- DIADEM. Grant Number: QLK3-CT-2001-02362
- APOPIS. Grant Number: LSHM-CT-2003-503330
- NIH (National Institute of Aging). Grant Number: AG09464
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.