Cystatin C expression is associated with granule cell dispersion in epilepsy
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 211–223, August 2005
How to Cite
Pirttilä, T. J., Manninen, A., Jutila, L., Nissinen, J., Kälviäinen, R., Vapalahti, M., Immonen, A., Paljärvi, L., Karkola, K., Alafuzoff, I., Mervaala, E. and Pitkänen, A. (2005), Cystatin C expression is associated with granule cell dispersion in epilepsy. Ann Neurol., 58: 211–223. doi: 10.1002/ana.20545
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2005
- Academy of Finland
- Research and Science Foundation of Farmos
- Finnish Medical Foundation
- Finnish Medical Society Duodecim
- Jenny and Antti Wihuri Foundation
- Lilly Foundation
- North-Savo Regional Fund of the Finnish Cultural Foundation
- Sigrid Juselius Foundation
- Vaajasalo Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.