Lewy body Parkinson's disease in a large pedigree with 77 Parkin mutation carriers
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 411–422, September 2005
How to Cite
Pramstaller, P. P., Schlossmacher, M. G., Jacques, T. S., Scaravilli, F., Eskelson, C., Pepivani, I., Hedrich, K., Adel, S., Gonzales-McNeal, M., Hilker, R., Kramer, P. L. and Klein, C. (2005), Lewy body Parkinson's disease in a large pedigree with 77 Parkin mutation carriers. Ann Neurol., 58: 411–422. doi: 10.1002/ana.20587
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2004
- Neuroepidemiology Project–South Tyrol
- South Tyrolean Parkinson Disease Association
- Parkinson's Disease Foundation
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: 1134/2-2, 1134/3-1
- Volkswagen Foundation
- NIH (National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke). Grant Number: NS02127
- Multiple System Atrophy Fund at Brigham and Women's Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.