Members of the French Parkinson's Disease Genetics Study Group are listed in the Appendix on page 786.
G2019S LRRK2 mutation in French and North African families with Parkinson's disease†
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 784–787, November 2005
How to Cite
Lesage, S., Ibanez, P., Lohmann, E., Pollak, P., Tison, F., Tazir, M., Leutenegger, A.-L., Guimaraes, J., Bonnet, A.-M., Agid, Y., Dürr, A. and Brice, A. (2005), G2019S LRRK2 mutation in French and North African families with Parkinson's disease. Ann Neurol., 58: 784–787. doi: 10.1002/ana.20636
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2005
- European Grant APOPIS. Grant Number: LSHM-CT-2003-503330
- Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Médicale/AFM Cohortes et Collections 2001. Grant Number: 4CH03G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.