Recovery and brain reorganization after stroke in adult and aged rats
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 950–953, December 2005
How to Cite
Markus, T. M., Tsai, S.-Y., Bollnow, M. R., Farrer, R. G., O'Brien, T. E., Kindler-Baumann, D. R., Rausch, M., Rudin, M., Wiessner, C., Mir, A. K., Schwab, M. E. and Kartje, G. L. (2005), Recovery and brain reorganization after stroke in adult and aged rats. Ann Neurol., 58: 950–953. doi: 10.1002/ana.20676
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2005
- Office of Research and Development, Medical Research Service
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- NIH (National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke). Grant Number: 40960
- Neuroscience and Aging Institute and Falk Foundation
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31-63633.00
- Novartis Institute of Biomedical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.