Members of the AGRE Consortium are listed in the Appendix on page 153.
Search for autism loci by combined analysis of Autism Genetic Resource Exchange and Finnish families†
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 145–155, January 2006
How to Cite
Ylisaukko-oja, T., Alarcón, M., Cantor, R. M., Auranen, M., Vanhala, R., Kempas, E., von Wendt, L., Järvelä, I., Geschwind, D. H. and Peltonen, L. (2006), Search for autism loci by combined analysis of Autism Genetic Resource Exchange and Finnish families. Ann Neurol., 59: 145–155. doi: 10.1002/ana.20722
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2004
- Center of Excellence of Disease Genetics of the Academy of Finland
- Academy (LIFE2000 Fund)
- Päivikki and Sakari Sohlberg Foundation
- Biomedicum Helsinki Foundation
- Helsinki University Foundation
- Cure Autism Now
- NIMH. Grant Number: R01 MH 64547
- UCLA Center for Autism Research and Treatment
- MIND institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.