Substantia nigra tangles are related to gait impairment in older persons
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 166–173, January 2006
How to Cite
Schneider, J. A., Li, J.-L., Li, Y., Wilson, R. S., Kordower, J. H. and Bennett, D. A. (2006), Substantia nigra tangles are related to gait impairment in older persons. Ann Neurol., 59: 166–173. doi: 10.1002/ana.20723
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2005
- NIH (National Institute on Aging). Grant Numbers: K08 AG00084, P30 AG10161, R01 AG15819
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.