Inverse relation between in vivo amyloid imaging load and cerebrospinal fluid Aβ42 in humans
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 512–519, March 2006
How to Cite
Fagan, A. M., Mintun, M. A., Mach, R. H., Lee, S.-Y., Dence, C. S., Shah, A. R., LaRossa, G. N., Spinner, M. L., Klunk, W. E., Mathis, C. A., DeKosky, S. T., Morris, J. C. and Holtzman, D. M. (2006), Inverse relation between in vivo amyloid imaging load and cerebrospinal fluid Aβ42 in humans. Ann Neurol., 59: 512–519. doi: 10.1002/ana.20730
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2005
- NIH (National Institute on Aging). Grant Numbers: AG03991, AG05681, AG026276
- National Institute of Neurological Disorder and Stoke. Grant Number: P30 NS048056
- Public Health System, (National Center for Research Resources). Grant Number: M01 RR00036
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.