Lrrk2 and Lewy body disease
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 388–393, February 2006
How to Cite
Ross, O. A., Toft, M., Whittle, A. J., Johnson, J. L., Papapetropoulos, S., Mash, D. C., Litvan, I., Gordon, M. F., Wszolek, Z. K., Farrer, M. J. and Dickson, D. W. (2006), Lrrk2 and Lewy body disease. Ann Neurol., 59: 388–393. doi: 10.1002/ana.20731
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2005
- Brain Endowment Bank which was sponsored by NPF
- OAR awarded NPF fellowhip
- Morris K. Udall Parkinson's Disease Research Center of Excellence National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: P50 NS40256
- State of Florida Alzheimer Disease Initiative
- Society for Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: P01 AG17216
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Grant Number: R01 ES013941
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.