Functional role of the basal ganglia in the planning and execution of actions
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 257–264, February 2006
How to Cite
Monchi, O., Petrides, M., Strafella, A. P., Worsley, K. J. and Doyon, J. (2006), Functional role of the basal ganglia in the planning and execution of actions. Ann Neurol., 59: 257–264. doi: 10.1002/ana.20742
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.