Members of the International JSRD Study Group are listed in the Appendix on page xx.
AHI1 gene mutations cause specific forms of Joubert syndrome–related disorders
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 527–534, March 2006
How to Cite
Valente, E. M., Brancati, F., Silhavy, J. L., Castori, M., Marsh, S. E., Barrano, G., Bertini, E., Boltshauser, E., Zaki, M. S., Abdel-Aleem, A., Abdel-Salam, G. M. H., Bellacchio, E., Battini, R., Cruse, R. P., Dobyns, W. B., Krishnamoorthy, K. S., Lagier-Tourenne, C., Magee, A., Pascual-Castroviejo, I., Salpietro, C. D., Sarco, D., Dallapiccola, B. and Gleeson, J. G. (2006), AHI1 gene mutations cause specific forms of Joubert syndrome–related disorders. Ann Neurol., 59: 527–534. doi: 10.1002/ana.20749
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2005
- NIH (National Institute of Neurological Disease and Stroke. Grant Number: NS4853
- Italian Ministry of Health
- Fondazione Pierfranco e Luisa Mariani ONLUS
- March of Dimes. Grant Number: FY02-148
- Burroughs Wellcome Fund Award in Translational Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.