SEPN1: Associated with congenital fiber-type disproportion and insulin resistance
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 546–552, March 2006
How to Cite
Clarke, N. F., Kidson, W., Quijano-Roy, S., Estournet, B., Ferreiro, A., Guicheney, P., Manson, J. I., Kornberg, A. J., Shield, L. K. and North, K. N. (2006), SEPN1: Associated with congenital fiber-type disproportion and insulin resistance. Ann Neurol., 59: 546–552. doi: 10.1002/ana.20761
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2005
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia. Grant Numbers: 139039, 206529
- Muscular Dystrophy Association of New South Wales, Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.