M.B.H. and K. H. contributed equally to this study.
Genotypic and phenotypic spectrum of PANK2 mutations in patients with neurodegeneration with brain iron accumulation
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 248–256, February 2006
How to Cite
Hartig, M. B., Hörtnagel, K., Garavaglia, B., Zorzi, G., Kmiec, T., Klopstock, T., Rostasy, K., Svetel, M., Kostic, V. S., Schuelke, M., Botz, E., Weindl, A., Novakovic, I., Nardocci, N., Prokisch, H. and Meitinger, T. (2006), Genotypic and phenotypic spectrum of PANK2 mutations in patients with neurodegeneration with brain iron accumulation. Ann Neurol., 59: 248–256. doi: 10.1002/ana.20771
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2005
- Bioinformatics for the Functional Analysis of Mammalian Genomes (BFAM) project from the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: 031U112C
- German National Genome Network (German Ministry for Education and Research). Grant Numbers: 01GS0116, 01GR0411
- Italian National Ministry of Health (RF ex art.56)
- Paolo Zorzi Association for Neuroscience
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.