Pyramidal tract maturation after brain injury in newborns with heart disease
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 640–651, April 2006
How to Cite
Partridge, S. C., Vigneron, D. B., Charlton, N. N., Berman, J. I., Henry, R. G., Mukherjee, P., McQuillen, P. S., Karl, T. R., Barkovich, A. J. and Miller, S. P. (2006), Pyramidal tract maturation after brain injury in newborns with heart disease. Ann Neurol., 59: 640–651. doi: 10.1002/ana.20772
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2005
- American Heart Association. Grant Number: 0365018Y
- Larry L. Hillblom Foundation. Grant Number: Startup grant 2002/3E
- Pediatric Clinical Research Center at the University of California, San Francisco
- NIH (National Center for Research Resources, RR01271 U.S. Public Health Service
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: RO1 NS40117
- D. N. & E. Walter & Company
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.