T118M PMP22 mutation causes partial loss of function and HNPP-like neuropathy
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 358–364, February 2006
How to Cite
Shy, M. E., Scavina, M. T., Clark, A., Krajewski, K. M., Li, J., Kamholz, J., Kolodny, E., Szigeti, K., Fischer, R. A., Mustafa Saifi, G., Scherer, S. S. and Lupski, J. R. (2006), T118M PMP22 mutation causes partial loss of function and HNPP-like neuropathy. Ann Neurol., 59: 358–364. doi: 10.1002/ana.20777
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2005
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01NS27042, R01NS43560, K08 NS048204
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.