A novel role of phospholipase A2 in mediating spinal cord secondary injury
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 606–619, April 2006
How to Cite
Liu, N.-K., Zhang, Y. P., Titsworth, W. L., Jiang, X., Han, S., Lu, P.-H., Shields, C. B. and Xu, X.-M. (2006), A novel role of phospholipase A2 in mediating spinal cord secondary injury. Ann Neurol., 59: 606–619. doi: 10.1002/ana.20798
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2005
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS36350, NS52290
- Kentucky Spinal Cord and Head Injury Research Trust. Grant Number: 416
- Daniel Heumann Fund for Spinal Cord Research
- Paralysis Project of America. Grant Number: GRNT050293
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.