Members of the IPCG are listed in the Appendix on page 761.
International study on low-grade primary central nervous system lymphoma†
Article first published online: 3 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 755–762, May 2006
How to Cite
Jahnke, K., Korfel, A., O'Neill, B. P., Blay, J.-Y., Abrey, L. E., Martus, P., Poortmans, P. M. P., Shenkier, T. N., Batchelor, T. T., Neuwelt, E. A., Raizer, J. J., Schiff, D., Pels, H., Herrlinger, U., Stein, H. and Thiel, E. (2006), International study on low-grade primary central nervous system lymphoma. Ann Neurol., 59: 755–762. doi: 10.1002/ana.20804
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2005
- German Cancer Aid (Deutsche Krebshilfe). Grant Number: 70-2838
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.