J.A.P. and G.J. contributed equally to this study.
Sensory neuropathy in human immunodeficiency virus/acquired immunodeficiency syndrome patients: Protease inhibitor–mediated neurotoxicity
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 816–824, May 2006
How to Cite
Pettersen, J. A., Jones, G., Worthington, C., Krentz, H. B., Keppler, O. T., Hoke, A., Gill, M. J. and Power, C. (2006), Sensory neuropathy in human immunodeficiency virus/acquired immunodeficiency syndrome patients: Protease inhibitor–mediated neurotoxicity. Ann Neurol., 59: 816–824. doi: 10.1002/ana.20816
- Issue online: 21 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2005
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research (CIHR)
- NIH (National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke). Grant Numbers: IR 01NS4626201, R00051-B
- CIHR Fellowship
- Canada Research Chair (Tier 1) in Neurological Infection and Immunity
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.