High prevalence and phenotype–genotype correlations of limb girdle muscular dystrophy type 2I in Denmark
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 808–815, May 2006
How to Cite
Sveen, M.-L., Schwartz, M. and Vissing, J. (2006), High prevalence and phenotype–genotype correlations of limb girdle muscular dystrophy type 2I in Denmark. Ann Neurol., 59: 808–815. doi: 10.1002/ana.20824
- Issue online: 21 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2005
- Danish Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: 22-00-1056, 22-03-0474
- Novo Nordisk Foundation
- University of Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Hospital Corporation, H:S
- Vilhelm Pedersen and wife's foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.