Points Of View
Magnetic resonance imaging as a surrogate outcome measure of disability in multiple sclerosis: Have we been overly harsh in our assessment?
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 597–605, April 2006
How to Cite
Goodin, D. S. (2006), Magnetic resonance imaging as a surrogate outcome measure of disability in multiple sclerosis: Have we been overly harsh in our assessment?. Ann Neurol., 59: 597–605. doi: 10.1002/ana.20832
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.