A.E. participated in this study while on leave from the Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Médicale Unit 360.
Complex segregation analysis of Parkinson's disease: The Mayo Clinic Family Study
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 788–795, May 2006
How to Cite
McDonnell, S. K., Schaid, D. J., Elbaz, A., Strain, K. J., Bower, J. H., Ahlskog, J. E., Maraganore, D. M. and Rocca, W. A. (2006), Complex segregation analysis of Parkinson's disease: The Mayo Clinic Family Study. Ann Neurol., 59: 788–795. doi: 10.1002/ana.20844
- Issue online: 21 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2005
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NINDS R01 NS33978, NIEHS R01 ES10751, NIAMSD R01 AR30582
- INSERM Unit 360
- Mayo Foundation
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: RR03655
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.