Cellular and molecular mechanisms of neural repair after stroke: Making waves
Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 735–742, May 2006
How to Cite
Carmichael, S. T. (2006), Cellular and molecular mechanisms of neural repair after stroke: Making waves. Ann Neurol., 59: 735–742. doi: 10.1002/ana.20845
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2006
- NIH (National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke). Grant Number: 1R01 NS45729
- American Heart Association. Grant Number: 0555013Y
- Larry L. Hillblom Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.