Tumor necrosis factor–α contributes to below-level neuropathic pain after spinal cord injury
Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 843–851, May 2006
How to Cite
Peng, X.-m., Zhou, Z.-g., Glorioso, J. C., Fink, D. J. and Mata, M. (2006), Tumor necrosis factor–α contributes to below-level neuropathic pain after spinal cord injury. Ann Neurol., 59: 843–851. doi: 10.1002/ana.20855
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2005
- NIH (National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke). Grant Numbers: NS43247, NS44507, NS38850
- Department of Veterans Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.