This article includes supplementary materials available via the Internet at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0364-5134/suppmat
Mitochondrial biogenesis in the anticonvulsant mechanism of the ketogenic diet †
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 223–235, August 2006
How to Cite
Bough, K. J., Wetherington, J., Hassel, B., Pare, J. F., Gawryluk, J. W., Greene, J. G., Shaw, R., Smith, Y., Geiger, J. D. and Dingledine, R. J. (2006), Mitochondrial biogenesis in the anticonvulsant mechanism of the ketogenic diet . Ann Neurol., 60: 223–235. doi: 10.1002/ana.20899
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2005
- Charlie Foundation
- NIH - National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: NS 177701
- Norwegian Defence Research Establishment
- National Center for Research Resources, a component of the NIH. Grant Numbers: P20 RR17699, AG17628
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!