Measurement of brain temperature with magnetic resonance spectroscopy in acute ischemic stroke
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 438–446, October 2006
How to Cite
Karaszewski, B., Wardlaw, J. M., Marshall, I., Cvoro, V., Wartolowska, K., Haga, K., Armitage, P. A., Bastin, M. E. and Dennis, M. S. (2006), Measurement of brain temperature with magnetic resonance spectroscopy in acute ischemic stroke. Ann Neurol., 60: 438–446. doi: 10.1002/ana.20957
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2006
- United Kingdom Stroke Association. Grant Number: TSA 02/01
- Dr James & Bozena Bain Memorial Trust Fund Scholarship
- EUROGENDIS Marie Curie Scholarship
- Dlugolecka-Graham Trust Fund
- Row Fogo Charitable Research Foundation
- Cohen Charitable Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.