A heterozygous effect for PINK1 mutations in Parkinson's disease?
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 414–419, October 2006
How to Cite
Abou-Sleiman, P. M., Muqit, M. M. K., McDonald, N. Q., Yang, Y. X., Gandhi, S., Healy, D. G., Harvey, K., Harvey, R. J., Deas, E., Bhatia, K., Quinn, N., Lees, A., Latchman, D. S. and Wood, N. W. (2006), A heterozygous effect for PINK1 mutations in Parkinson's disease?. Ann Neurol., 60: 414–419. doi: 10.1002/ana.20960
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2005
- Medical Research Council (MRC) program. Grant Number: G0400000
- Parkinson's Disease Society, United Kingdom
- Brain Research Trust
- Medical Research Council Clinical Research Training Fellowship
- Wellcome Trust Research Training Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.