HDDD2 is a familial frontotemporal lobar degeneration with ubiquitin-positive, tau-negative inclusions caused by a missense mutation in the signal peptide of progranulin
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 314–322, September 2006
How to Cite
Mukherjee, O., Pastor, P., Cairns, N. J., Chakraverty, S., Kauwe, J. S. K., Shears, S., Behrens, M. I., Budde, J., Hinrichs, A. L., Norton, J., Levitch, D., Taylor-Reinwald, L., Gitcho, M., Tu, P.-H., Tenenholz Grinberg, L., Liscic, R. M., Armendariz, J., Morris, J. C. and Goate, A. M. (2006), HDDD2 is a familial frontotemporal lobar degeneration with ubiquitin-positive, tau-negative inclusions caused by a missense mutation in the signal peptide of progranulin. Ann Neurol., 60: 314–322. doi: 10.1002/ana.20963
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2006
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy Association (PSP Europe)
- NIH (National Institute on Aging). Grant Numbers: P50 AG05681, PO1 AG03991
- McDonnell Center for Molecular and Cellular Neurobiology
- Barnes Jewish Foundation
- Pilot and Feasibility program of the Washington University Center for Genome Science, supported by the Danforth Foundation
- Fogarty International Postdoctoral fellowship. Grant Number: TW 0511-05
- J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board. Grant Number: 68428174
- FORD Foundation Predoctoral Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.