C.G. and D.E. contributed equally to this article.
Fukutin gene mutations in steroid-responsive limb girdle muscular dystrophy
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 603–610, November 2006
How to Cite
Godfrey, C., Escolar, D., Brockington, M., Clement, E. M., Mein, R., Jimenez-Mallebrera, C., Torelli, S., Feng, L., Brown, S. C., Sewry, C. A., Rutherford, M., Shapira, Y., Abbs, S. and Muntoni, F. (2006), Fukutin gene mutations in steroid-responsive limb girdle muscular dystrophy. Ann Neurol., 60: 603–610. doi: 10.1002/ana.21006
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2006
- Muscular Dystrophy Campaign (MDC). Grant Number: PC3143
- MDC clinical research fellowship. Grant Number: PC0916
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.